Mill Valley Refuse does not operate on Christmas or New Year’s Day.
Since both holidays fall on Mondays this year, garbage service will begin on Tuesday and operate one day later through Saturday both weeks.
Please put your cans out one day later than usual.
Normal service will resume the following week.
CHRISTMAS TREE PICK UP
Mill Valley Refuse will pick up your Christmas trees (5ft or smaller) along with your yard and food waste.
Please put your trees on the curb on any regular green can day,
beginning January 8, 2018, the week after New Year's.
- Remove all ornaments, tinsel and metal stands
- Wooden stands are okay to leave attached
- Trees over five feet must be cut for easier handling (each section less than five feet)
- Plastic trees can not be recycled, they must go in the trash
- Flocked trees are NOT accepted for composting